Wednesday 22 May 2024

Wednesday Whinnies With Vidock

 

The Big V: Handsome neighs, EveryFriend! The Big V here. On Monday, I showed you a nice pic of me with the beautiful carriage I pull in Honfleur with Toscane. Here are a couple more pics:



And here is a little video that Ms. A sent through to #1. I am on the left, from the driver's perspective. You can see how pretty Honfleur is, with its lovely little harbour.


I'm hoping that #1 will be able to come and visit me soon! I miss her carrots and apples!


12 comments:

  1. nothing better than synchronized horse butts. beautiful, from rear for front view

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big V you look to live in an enchanted city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Wiggles there V!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - I hear tomorrow is my THIRD GotchaDay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You horsies are so handsome. Step up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m glad Vidock enjoys his work! He looks very handsome. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lulu: "You have such a picturesque town to do your work in, Vidock! Much nicer than the little room where Dada does his!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great, Vidock. What a beautiful town you get to walk around. You and Toscane are so calm with those cars and bikes riding by you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a beautiful town and lovely posterior may I add!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look very handsome in your work, Vidock. You and Toscane make the perfect pair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Vidock, such a wonderful video of you and you are a terrific worker!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How regal you look Big V ! And we bet you miss #1 for more than just the apples and carrots she brings you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.