Monday 6 May 2024

Manly Monday

 

Momo-Chan: Hello everyone! It's been a while since we had a Manly Monday post, and we're thankful that #1 was able to prepare this one before gallivanting off. 

So we did get some nice sunpuddles at the end of last week and #1 took this nice photo of me basking in one.


She laughed when she took this next one, telling me I might need a bigger hammick!


Benny: I thought I would try my paw (and head) at dangling. What do you think?



Ryū-Chan: I love sunpuddles too!


But I also love spending time with my brothers!


Benny gives me good advice.


And Momo is the best wrestling partner!



Ollie: I love going on walks with #1 but she says I am badly behaved because I pull so hard. She has ordered a new contraption that is supposed to stop me pulling, and some friends coming over from Scotland in a couple of weeks are bringing it over. Let's see how that works out!


We wish you all a great week! We are waiting for #1 to get home!

9 comments:

  1. You boys have a lot of fun by the looks of things.
    It is predawn where we live, and we have already amused our person with a good wrestle!!
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope the new contraption works for both of you.. Momo you look amazing on that blanket, and in fact all of you look amazing today

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me smile when I see you pretty boys. So beautiful and fun. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Momo and Benny, you both need bigger cat beddies! Great dangles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momo-Chan, you do appear to be rather fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You boys are all looking great today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super dangling, Benny. Great shots, Momo. Ryu, stop growing up so fast, and Ollie - you are so handsome.

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marshmallow and Licorice!
    Furry nice shots - especially the one with all of you!
    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - you need to take better care of your #1 - and I hope the magic contraption does it for you AND for #1!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chaplin: "Our Dada says you have examples of albedo one, albedo zero, and albedo about zero point five. We have no idea what he is talking about."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.