Sunday 26 May 2024

Snuggles on Sunday

 

Tama-Chan: Hello, Dear Friends! I hope this finds you well. We are settling back into our usual routine after that crazy week. Even though our guests were out and about most of the time with #1, looking for horses, we still managed to get in some snuggling with them!


Here I am with Mr.D:


Ryū-Chan getting an ear massage from Ms. S:


And me and Mr. D again. I really liked him!


And we also managed some snuggles with #1 and each other!

Benny on #1's bed in the morning:


A Benny/Ollie snuggle:


Ollie snuggling with #1 in bed:


Me with #1:


Momo and Ollie:


And last but not least, look who's snuggling with Ollie (hint: it's not me!):


Wishing you all a lovely and snuggly Sunday.


11 comments:

  1. It is nice to get all your snuggles every day, but it is nice to get snuggles from visitors too. Momo's legs in the air made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, do we love snuggles or WHAT? I sort of snuggle from afar now but I feel those snuggles always and ever. We want to snuggle those kitties and doggy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of sweet snuggling going on there. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for wonderful snuggles, y'all sure found them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all great snuggle pictures. We're glad to see you had a chance to snuggle with #1's friends, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Momo-Chan has got his rear in the air like he just don't care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course these lovely visitors must have enjoyed every snuggle you all gave them. I would!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lulu: "More people mean more opportunities for cuddles and pets, am I right?"
    Chaplin: "You're right!"
    Oona: "Hi-hi, visitors!"
    Charlee: "If anyone needs me I will be under the sofa."
    Java Bean: "Ayyy, have you got room under there for me?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much snugglin'!!!!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - My #1 will be WFH again on Monday but she's said I can have the day off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is nice of you to spread the snuggles around

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun if busy week your #1 had...good thing you all get to snuggle and make her all relaxed and happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.