Monday 6 October 2008

Wet and Whiskery Monday

Tom: Yesterday was wet windy and today is warm and wet! It's always nice to have a bit of variety in life! Needless to say, nothing ever stops #1 and me from going on our walks. Today, she picked some of the last blackberries of the season:


I love blackberries and she always gives me some as treats. The rest gets frozen and will be used this winter to make yummy apple and blackberry crumble!

Anyway, off we went for our usual walk and I got WET. #1 always says I look particularly happy when wet!



Sen-Chan: Tom may claim that it's fun to be out in the rain, but I can't say I find the thought of wet pawpads appealing in the least.

Someone was so kind as to admire my whiskers the other day, so here is another view of them:



Today is definitely a "sit at home and watch the world go by" kind of day...



10 comments:

  1. Hmm, Much as I'd like to play outside with you Tom, I'd be staying inside with Sen-Chan on the wet days. Sen-Chan, is there room for a pei to cuddle with you over there?
    Bolo
    http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definetly with Tom on this point! Rain won't stop me going outside neither. Just today I made a total mess of myself, hehehe.
    Siena

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are with Sen-Chan, we're staying indoors! We feel that you are a reliable reporter, though, Tom, so we will take your word for it on the wonderfulness of the day.

    Purrs,
    Abby & Stygia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom you're brave! But you can expect unpleasently weathers soon.
    Except Baf none tried to escape yesterday and today. of course i went to visit my friends and met some deers on the way.
    ViVi & AB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tom, I think you'd agree with me when I say that a spaniel is happiest when he's muddy and wet from a good romp outside.

    Sen-Chan, you have gorgeous whiskers. I've always thought of myself as super manly, but I doubt my whiskers will ever grow as long as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tom, the PM was drooling over your blackberries. Ours were pitiful this year. :(

    Sen Chan, your whiskers are truly a splendor to behold.

    Purrs Goldie and Shade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sen-Chan, I do not blame you. I do not like to get wet, either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SenChan
    Youw whiskews awe magnificent!!! have a nice snoozy day!
    Tom youdo look vewy happy all wet..You have a gowgeous smile
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA
    pee ess..those bewwies look fab

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sen-Chan we never go willingly into the wet! We would have been inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tom looks so sweet with wet fur. Sen-Chan, you do have pretty spectacular whiskers. Your day sounds perfect...a walk in the rain, picking blackberries, and relaxing at home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.