Saturday 18 October 2008

Adventurous Saturday

Sen-Chan: As you know, Tom is the one who usually has the adventures, running all over the fields with #1, and I get let out in tiny doses. But today, I decided that I was going to have a seriously big adventure when #1 opened the door.

I will let the photos do the talking....








Is that seriously awesome or what? Fortunately, there are no photos of #1 grabbing me from her study window and bringing me back inside!

Tom: Pretty difficult to trump Sen-Chan today! Anyway, since yesterday's post was so sad, I decided you should have a photo of me smiling in today's post.



In other news, we went for our usual romp in the fields this afternoon, but when we got back, #1 noticed that there was red stuff all over one of my feet. On closer look, she saw that I had cut one of my pads (the one at the back). So she washed it with warm water, sprayed antiseptic on it, put healing cream on, with a compress and elastoplast. Then she called the vet who told her she had done everything they would and to just make sure to change the bandage every day. I guess I'm in for a quiet day tomorrow. But there's plenty of fun stuff to do at home.

.



12 comments:

  1. Dear Sen-Chan,
    We cannot believe our eyes at what a stunt you performed today! We are impressed! We have not the words to say how much, or how envious....

    Tom, you have a great smile.

    Purrs,
    Abby & Stygia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sen, those photos scairt me! You are very brave and adventurous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sen-Chan! Are you proud of your adventure?
    I hope next week you don't drag along your little sister....
    ViVi & AB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, Sen-Chan! You are a serious daredevil! I'm not afraid of heights as much as I should be, but I wouldn't ever try what you do. Tom, I hope your paw heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sen-Chan, When Mommy and I lived in an apartment, I snuck out the balcony door and had a similar adventure on a three story tall roof. Once Mommy was able to lure me back inside again, I was grounded for life. I'm glad you are safe...and, yes that is a seriously awesome adventure! Tom, I'm so glad #1 takes such good care of you and seems to be an excellent amateur vet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photos, Dude! Love the silhouette! Sen-Chan - King of all he surveys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah Sen-Chan that looks pretty pawesome! Though I can imagine your Momma having a fit.. mine would hehe
    I hope your paw heals quick TOm, it is good that your Momma thinks clear when little emergencies happen :))
    (One less viist to the doktor) hehe

    V-V

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a high-wire tightrope walker, Sen-Chan! I hope Mica doesn't get any ideas...

    Tom, take care of that paw and rest up, mate!

    Your pal,

    Petey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sen-chan and Tom-kun!
    Thank you for coming to my blog!
    Wow you have a lot of beautiful pictures!
    Take care, Tom-kun!
    Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  10. dear sen-chan

    You're avery brave one and of course you look awesome on that roof :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. O,Yes,dear Sen-Chan..This what I do..I just love rooftops!
    You are fearless...Purrs Mr Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Tom, do be careful with your paw. Get better soon!
    Sen-Chan, I'm speechless. Is that Caster Outdoors competition still running? I sure know who to vote for!
    Siena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.