Monday 27 October 2008

Outdoor Activities

Tom: We have some stuff left over from yesterday to tell you about! Uncle U came over in the afternoon with the two remaining 'Pei babies (one brother went off to his forever home yesterday morning). It was cloudy but pretty mild out and we had lots of fun together, as always.  It's really fun being an uncle and getting to play with little guys (I was pretty much their age and size myself one year ago!)





This little guy fell into a large pile of leaves and could not get out again, so #1 had to go and rescue him! He looked so cute!



It's supposed to turn really cold this week, but we've been enjoying beautiful sunshine today. I have been having fun retrieving sticks in the big field and, this afternoon, Pie is coming over with Ms.A! Life is good!

Sen-Chan: My life has been full of excitement the past two days! My tummy is almost all better and I managed to sneak out (actually out of #1's arms) briefly yesterday afternoon, as Mr.U and the baby 'Peis were leaving. I decided to go and visit Bob and Pomme, the donkeys. I was being very friendly, but they actually chased me!



I had to show them a big tail floof so they could see I am not someone to mess with so easily!



That was yesterday. This morning, #1 let me out officially and I decided to give her a stunning demonstration of my tree-climbing ability:







Just call me "JUNGLE BOY"!

Tama-Chan: Just so you don't forget about me (who hasn't had any outdoor adventures. In fact, I haven't even been upstairs yet), here is a cute picture of me:


11 comments:

  1. WOW! Adventures all around! Tama-chan, being under furniture counts as an adventure.
    Bolo
    http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend you all had!!!! Very exciting!!!

    Lovely shots of you all!!!!!

    Purrs,
    Goldie and Shade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to climb a real, live tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puppies and trees and chairs, oh my! Tom, you are a fantastic uncle and brother. Sen-Chan, do we need to say again how envious we are of your outdoor escapades? We would really like to hear more about those donkeys. And Tama, we adore your "squished ear."

    Purrs,
    Abby & Stygia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Yay! Yay! for Outside, climbing trees and kyoot kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tom
    it's so nice to have visitows to play wif..those baby Pei suwe awe cute..especially the leaf pictoowe, hehehe
    Sen Chan you awe a twue man of the jungle..vewy impwessive..I bet the donkeys just wanted to play tag.
    and Tama Chen..you awe a dawling booty
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! Sen-Chan, you impress me more and more each time you tell us about your outdoor activities. Donkeys! I would puff my tail too if they got to close to me...
    Tama-Chan, that IS a really sweet picture of you. How are things going with the Big Red?
    Tom, you are a very sweet uncle. I would have loved to see the little one in that hole with leaves! Hihihihihi.
    Purrs to you, Siena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, how fun outdoors! You all look like you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe The babie woofies look a dopey, they would prolly be lots of fun to play with.. dopey == better manipulation by us kittehs.. I meanz we all know who is the superior between the two :P hehe

    haha Momma was so afraid of you in the tree Sen-Chan it was funny!
    You does have a skill there for sure!
    Tama we is blinded by your cuteness!

    V-V

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jungleboy, that's some impressive tree climbing skill! Tom, you're so lucky to get to play with the 'pei puppies. It looks like so much fun. Tama-Chan, you're right...that is a very, very cute picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with that puppy that got stuck in the leaves! What an amazing picture. You captured the moment perfectly!

    Sen-Chan, you are a super cat! I have never seen a cat as bold and cool as you before!

    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.