Tuesday 14 October 2008

Tails on Tuesday

Tom: I know, I know, I KNOW that I don't have much of a tail in comparison with Sen-Chan's! But #1 thinks it's very lovely and says I should show it off anyway. So, this morning, she took some photos of me waiting for her to throw a stick:





Lucky you to get one view from each side! And here's the back view, with tail flying!



Sen-Chan: I am of course well-known for my peculiar "Question Mark" tail effect, so here is one such example:



And here is an autumnal flick:



And #1 was rather taken with this photo of me cuddling with Tommy yesterday, my tail nicely tucked in along my leg:




14 comments:

  1. Ooh I'd like to cuddle with you just like Tom is!

    Tell your Mum that she should visit the Tappanyaki Restaurant next time she visits the UK, that way she can bring you home a kitty bag! ;)

    Purrs and kitty kisses,
    Isis
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both have great tails! Tom, I think mine might be shorter than yours.
    Bolo
    http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tom, you DO haf a lovely tail!

    ~Bombay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you both have very excellent tails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of you boys have wonderful tails. Unique and beautiful!!!!

    Purrs Shade

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a quirky tail too, it curls over my back in an arch when I walk. Those leaves look really crunchy and fun!!

    Latte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sen-Chan, A question mark tail is the very best expression for a cat's tail that we can imagine!

    Tom, we do appreciate your tail no matter what length or color it is.

    Purrs,
    Abby & Stygia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tom and Sen Chan

    You two bof have faboolous tails!
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  9. IT does not matter what you have got Tom , yet what you do with it :)
    And you do with it well! :P

    V-V

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like Tom , I don't have much of a tail. At one time, Z had compared my stubby tail to a piece of my own poop stuck to my rear end.

    Check out my bloggie! I've tagged you guys!


    Hugo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both have incredible tails! We love Sen-Chan's ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. The both of you have very lovely tails!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You both have lovely tails. Sen-Chan's question mark is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You both have fabulous tails! Your question mark is fabulous, Sen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.