Monday 24 June 2024

Manly Monday

 

Momo-Chan: Hello Everyone! Fluff Puff here! Ryū and I had a great adventure last week when we were carted off to see Dr. C and get our annual check-up. I am in great shape and I weight 5.5 kilos (that's 12lb). My brother Ryū is still only a year old and of a different build from me, so he came in at 3.3 kilos (7lb and a bit). He may be light but boy is he fast! Here he is, getting examined by Dr. C:


He sang all the way there and back. I was quiet, and I was so happy to get home. I missed my woofie bro, Ollie. I love my woofie bro! I have the best time with him!


Before I get distracted, here are some manly pics of all of us boys:

Benny


Me, Momo!


Dragon Ryū


Ollie:



Gotta run! Lots of playing to do! Have a great week, everyone!

18 comments:

  1. have a great week y'all... we know a singer too... the vet can open the door while they enter the parking los... that is a good idea we think ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all looking great. I am glad the check ups went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear all went well at Dr C's
    The photos are great, my favorite being you, Momo, staring up at your Ollie :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Momo, you two had great check ups. Good new fur you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so thankful you had a great vet visit and next time try for a recording of the singing. ha ha.. all of you are really handsome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! I love to see your cats getting good vet care. They all look so happy. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are happy that your check-ups went well. Maybe next time, Ollie can go too just for support.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So THAT'S what we heard :-)

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - Marshmallow really likes his big WOOFIE Bro!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all look fabulous and I'm glad the Vet visit was routine and is over!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're glad to hear you two youngsters had good check ups at the vet. You boys are all looking great today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Roo Roo, such a hansum picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Momo-Chan, we know most of that weight is FLOOF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oona: "Oona is pleased to hear about this good visit. Oona too is smol and light and fast. It is a primary requirement of being a ninja!"

    ReplyDelete
  14. You boy cats look great. We're glad to hear you passed your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I didn't weigh as much and was fast but if it involves eating less food I am against it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such happy news that yoo are healthy. Thank yoo for the beautiful pictures of yoor fursibs. Such a gorgeous group you are! Love Dori

    ReplyDelete
  17. We love Ollie too!!! Great shots from all the boys today.

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.