Wednesday 24 August 2022

Wednesday Whinnies

 

Hotesse: Hello, lovely people! I want to start by thanking you all for your good wishes. I am managing as well as I can, with help from a number of kind people, starting with Ms. C and another friend, Ms. P.

Look what Ms. C drew on my rump! And that's Ms. P putting soothing antiseptic cream on my sores.


And then yesterday, a gentleman called an osteopath came by, and #1 asked me if he thought he might be able to help me. He said he thought he could, although it would probably be difficult to manipulate my legs too much. So, I got a really wonderful massage!


He said my back was really stiff.



He managed to get me to give him my front right foot, so he could manipulate it:





I feel so lucky that I have so many people to love me and look after me!

11 comments:

  1. we hope all that nice peeps helped you to feel fantabulous again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear from you Hotesse! We are happy that you are getting lots of loving attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hotesse, I hope you feel a bit better after your treatment from that nice guy, and from Ms C and Ms P. I am happy you have such good care too :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope the man helped you with your pains and the sores are getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hotesse, does this dude work on humans too?
    I've got a stiff back, and would ADORE a foot rub...*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure are a lucky gal to have so many people caring for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ivor just told me your sad news on FB. I am glad Hotesse had a good last day with plenty of pampering. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We just saw the message from Eric & Flynn's mom 0 we are sorry for the loss of Hotesse but we know she is running pain free now !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so very sorry to hear about beautiful Hotesse. We're very sad and weepy here too. Hugs and love from all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.