Friday 19 August 2022

Vidock Vendredi

 

The Big V: You remember me telling you on Monday that #1 had something planned for me that day? Well, here I am to tell you all about it and show you some awesome pics, mostly taken by Mr. G who came to see the event.

August 15th is a national holiday in France and we always have the biggest Percheron event of the year in our area on that day. This year, the location changed after more than 20 years, and we were trying out a new location (that will change again next year!). Anyway, #1 was doing the commentaries on one of the rings, and I went along with my friend, Doupette, to show off what two incredibly handsome logging horses look like. For the occasion, I wore my beautiful Japanese logging collar, a gift from Mr. T!






Most of the photos were taken in the ring, when we were just showing off, but #1 managed to get hold of one pic where you can see us at work. We cleared an overgrown small wood close to the show site!


It was a lot of fun. I love being out and about and having people admire me! Ms. C was telling #1 that although I misbehaved a little when I was working, I behaved perfectly as soon as I entered the show ring. #1 had told her that would be the case, but she didn't believe it until she saw it with her own eyes! My breeders were there too, along with my half-sister, and they said I looked fab!


11 comments:

  1. that is such a wonderful event.... and no wonder that all people admired and loved you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely event, and you and Doupette looked magnificent. You look very handsome in your Japanese logging collar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Big V and glad you did your #1 proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Vidock. You know when to have FUN and when to work. Or Fun at work ;) Either way, you look good!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Working breed horse doggies!

    What great shots AND fun!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure do look handsome in that special collar, Vidock. It looks like you had a great day showing everyone what you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look not only FAB but Smashing! so happy for you to show off your skills and beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, we are very proud of you handsome Vidock, you stand out in the crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're so proud of you, Vidock ! You look fabulous ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, You really were having fun and you did so well! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.