Sunday 7 August 2022

Snuggles on Sunday

 

Tama-Chan: Greetings, Dear Friends, and welcome to Sunggles on Sunday. I must say that, lately, those two boys, Benny and Momo, have become the snuggle stars at Poupounette Central, so I thought I would start with them today:


Of course, it's often group snuggles that include Ollie also:



I should mention that both of those boys have a habit of trying to invade my privacy...



I have of course been snuggling with #1 myself.



We have some horsey snuggle pics too this week, starting with a snuggle selfie with Miss Violette who was enjoying a little snack at the time!


A cute one with mama Hotesse:


One with The Big V:


In fact, two with The Big V, even though he appears to have mislaid his ears in this one!


Miss Heloise is notoriously difficult to take snuggle selfies with, so this is the best we could do this time around:


And that wraps up our SoS post for this week. We wish you all a lovely and snuggly Sunday.

14 comments:

  1. Great SoS shots! We hope the big horsie finds his ears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such fine snuggles! I love snuggles too.
    They are such fun and make you feel loved and happy :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Benny is your biggest fan and oh so happy you came to live there and be his best friend. Love the 3 way snuggle and the horses snuggles always make me smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes - the dreaded EAR TRIM photo -

    I have had that happen too many times -

    Happy SNUGGLIN' All -

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: HI OLLIE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all great snuggle pictures. We love how the boys like to stick together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for snuggles! You all have snuggling DOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely snuggles! It look like Benny and Momo are becoming the champion snugglers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snuggles!!
    Ahhh, Momo and Benny have it down pat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you could actually see me sittng here enjoying seeing all the snuggles and that includes the Horsie ones. LOVED these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those were super fun snuggles gang, y'all are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely snuggles! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Momo and Benny are the best snuggle buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chaplin: "Snuggles all around! Hey, Charlee, how come we don't snuggle like that anymore?"
    Charlee: "Stop jumping on my when I'm not looking and we'll see about starting again."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.