Monday 29 August 2022

Manly Monday

 

The Big V: There is a big void here at Ms. C's following the departure of Mama Hotesse for the Bridge last Wednesday. I wanted you all to know that I am taking good care of her two daughters, Violette and Heloise, as is #1. 

I have a couple of nice pics for you, taken by #1 of me at work at the weekend:



Ollie: As we spent a lot of time over at Ms. C's last week, I got to see my daughter, Lily, a lot and had fun playing with her:


I was also submitted to a full body shampoo because I had rolled in something divine and covered my entire body in it! I was so sad...


Benny: Here is one of me and my little bro, Momo, dining side by side.



And just look at this great box I found!


Momo: Here I am hanging out with my (very) big bro, Ollie.


And here is a nice portrait of me on our new cat tree. We'll tell you more about it later in the week.


We wish you all a good week. #1 is talking about the calm before the storm. We have no idea what she means.


12 comments:

  1. wow ollie, we were so so soooo close to water torture too... butt it was just berd sh*t so wet tissues did the trick (and that was more than enough). we send big hugs to you and we watched the sky to see the new star and we sent a kiss to your girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still so sorry that the beawootiful HorseDoggyMereMare had to get her wings -

    Thanks for doing what you can to cheer #1

    H&K&W,
    Willow and Phyll
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every cat, dog and horse looks to be enjoying life to the fullest! Ollie, you made mum laugh when you said you HAD to have a bath!!!! MOL! Momo, I am also curious about the "calm before the storm"!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing you with Ollie, makes me feel happy. of course seeing you eating together makes me happy also and horses all make me feel happy. you have happy all over your blog to balance the sadness of loss for the big and beautiful Hotesse.. Ollie, glad you got to play with your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big V you are now the oldest in the family. You have to set a good example for all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We know you all are sad about sweet Hotesse but you do look wonderful and I know you can help #1 heal from the hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You boys are all looking great today. We are intrigued wondering what this storm is you are referring to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gents...well, except for Ollie for rolling in something unspeakable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ollie, I had the same problem with Eric. He had a thing about pheasant poop. At least he only rubbed his face in it. He knew he would end up having it washed off in the horse trough. You are good to be looking after the girls, Vidock. You look very handsome working. Momo! Look how you are growing. You must be almost as big as Benny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pain you feel after a loss equals the love you felt, some I imagine it is very painful, but you will heal in time

    ReplyDelete
  11. MJF found that deer doo-doo was extremely delectable and would cover himself in it given a chance...which was often, before we had our fence, LOL!
    Vidock, your job is now to take care of those sisters and all the others as well, esp #1!

    You two mancats are having a yummy repast together.
    Now about this calmness...and a storm? Oh oh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry for your loss of a majestic horse. What a lovely furry family you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.