Monday 1 August 2022

Manly Monday

 

Momo-Chan: #1 said I could lead off today's post, even though I am still an itty-bitty kitten. Ism't that cool? I don't have a lot to report other than that I am growing well and I love a good joke!


And I love my big bro, Benny. Can you see his tongue in the photo?


Benny: I enjoy doing all kinds of stuff with my little bro.




Ollie
: Here I am, asking Mr. T if he has a treat for me.


And I made a new friend! Her name is Opale.


Vidock: Handsome Neighs, EveryFriend! Well, that was a busy week last week. I did so much stuff with Mr. T, starting with logging practice. This is a really difficult one, where you have to put your feet on both sides of the log to make it go backwards:


I had a very committed coach and supervisor!in Lily!


And we went for rides together!


We would like to wish you all a great month of August. Stay cool, stay safe and stay healthy!

13 comments:

  1. wow that are super photos... so much fabulous things go on at poupounette central....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start our week! You are a marvelous, manly bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momo and Benny: you two are so CUTE together!
    Vidock, we are impressed with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Momo and Benny, you are both so cute together. I hope you got your treat, Ollie.
    Vidock, these are lovely photos of you and it looks like you are working very well with Mr.T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much handsomekhute macho in one post!

    BTW Marshmallow - this is #1's birthday month - so start shopping!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Benny and Momo,I see lots of FUN in your future ;) MOL! Ollie, I look forward to treats too ;)
    Vidock, I think you will be a pawsome logging horse in no time!
    Hope you all have a FUN Monday!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow on the back step to move the log backwards. I am impressed. you all look so cute together, hugs to eveyrone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your busy times seem like a Lott of good times as well! Good to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy August everybody! Woah, there are many adorable faces here! Juno xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You boys sure are having fun. You did some great work Vidock. That sure looks like a tricky maneuver you did to make that log go backwards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a great smile, Momo. We wish you would the joke that made you laugh so much:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. Momo, you and Benny were made for each other! Big V, that's very impressive and you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How nice seeing all the guys today. Momo is still a tiny cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.