Saturday 20 August 2022

Souvenir Saturday With Tommy

 

Rainbow Tommy: Psssttttt.., tomorrow is my #1's birthday, and it was also my birthday. I would have been 15 years old tomorrow. #1 and I always used to celebrate our special day together, so she thought it would be nice to let me do a post all by myself today, and Sei-Chan said it would be fine. It won't be anything special, just sharing some favourite photos with you all.

I wanted to start with this picture, which was taken in 2008, when I wasn't even a year old. It's one of #1's all-time favourites because she says it represents utter joy in living:


This one is from 2009 and combines flying ears with one of my beloved balls!


Did I say ball? I had a variety of rugby balls over the years. This one dates from 2010:


I confess that I was a major destroyer of stuffies! This photo dates from 2012. I gather that my successor, Ollie, is good to his stuffies. Imagine that!


I also used to love sticks of wood, and was always on the lookout for them. This was a 2014 vintage:


This next one, also from 2014, is a serious manly portrait!


This is one of my favourites. It was taken on our birthday in 2014 by our friend, Ms. P:


A post like this one would not be complete without my buddy, Fernant:


And my beautiful birth family. I was so lucky to continue seeing them all regularly all my life. I am now reunited with all of them here at the Bridge. This photo was taken in 2017 and includes my Mama, Minnie, my sisters Lydia and Sophie, and my niece, Emily:


Thank you for reading. I miss all of you, and above all, my #1.

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday for tomorrow to you and #1. Tommy. I agree, that first photo is full of the joy of life. It captured your exuberance perfectly. All of the photos are lovely and full of happy memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you again Tommy, and in time for your birthday as well :) I bet you have lots of green pastures at the Bridge and friends yo run with there as well :) We do miss you!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to stick my head in the back of that car with that pack of beautiful pups. Happy Birthday to you and to #1, my brother is 74 tomorrow, the 21st. I enjoyed seeing you angel self from the past. So handsome and quick and also I am going to say beautiful, Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely look back at some of your best memories, Angel Tommy. You sure enjoyed playing with all sorts of things and your pup friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Angel Tommy and Happy Birthday to #1 too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Heavenly Birthday, Angel Tommy!
    Happy Birthday, #1!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Barkday Timmy - and Happy Birthday to # 1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Barkday at the Bridge, Angel Tommy, and a very Happy Birthday to #1 ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Heavenly Birthday, Tommy! Happy Belated Birthday to #1 as well!!

    I have not been getting your posts in my inbox, so I had to hunt you down, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.