Saturday 6 August 2022

Genji's Blue Throw Souvenir Saturday

 

Rainbow Genji: Meows, Everyone! Your old pal Da Genj here! I can't believe that it's been more than a year since I left Poupounette Central. It's fun to be with all the Rainbow Gang, but I confess that I miss snuggling with #1, and I suspect she feels the same way.

Anymeow, little Momo mentioned yesterday that the blue Peggy's Blankie was a favourite of mine, so I thought I would share some photos of me relaxing on it:








I hope you enjoyed my blue throw photos! Over and out from the Bridge!

10 comments:

  1. Those are lovely photos of you on the blue Peggy Blankie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blankie photos of Genji :) Our Mr & Mrs are so happy they met Genji in 2019 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Genji, it is easy to see that you loved that fuzzy blanket.
    You look pretty good on it too. Miss you Genji.
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can see that Peggy's Blanket was your favorite, Angel Genji.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purrrrfectly stunning images!

    There is a Peggy's Blankie here as well - darker blue with purrrrply fuschia kholours -

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. in some of these you look like an Egyptian Princess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely memories of you relaxing on that special blankie, Genji.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful photos on that most cosy Peggy Blankie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why didn’t you come to us on your anniversary? We did not forget you. Maybe #1was away. Not like her to miss special days.We always thought you were the most wonderful cat. You are missed and you are loved and remembered. Hope you are sleeping on Tommy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.