Tuesday 30 August 2022

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Hello, Dear Friends, and welcome to my weekly post. With the loss of our beautiful Hotesse last week, #1 tells me that I am now the matriarch of the Poupounette Gang. Gulp! Am I going to be called Queen Mother, do you think?

Talking of mothering, that little fluffball is growing like a weed:


I suppose he is OK, as long as he doesn't bother me, but he and Benny can be very rowdy at times!

I have been enjoying the sunpuddles in my favourite scratcher beddie:


I occasionally ask #1 to serve me my meal on the sill at the entrance to the cat run:


#1 took this close-up of my coffee bean toes because she says they are mega-cute:


And to wrap things up for this week, I have, of course, a dangle photo for you!


Someone inquired about the mention of the "calm before the storm" in yesterday's post. All will be revealed in due time, but I can tell you that the wind will start blowing on Friday of next week and will power up to full force on Monday, September 12th, staying that way for an entire week. The horses are involved and that's about all I know for now.

12 comments:

  1. we are on the edge of our chairs to hear more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, it does all sound to be rather exciting we think!

    Love your dangle, Tama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no, hope this is not a cyclone/hurricane or what ever you call them where you live. this is our hurricane season and that describes what we are watching for and hoping it doesn't come

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tama, I am happy that young Momo does not bother you thanks to playing with Benny. That allows you to do the queenly things :)
    Mum says you have awesome toe beans as well as dangles!
    I am looking forward to the reveal about the mysterious event with horses ! Sounds exciting1
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is 'marshmallow' all over your cottage!

    And the coffee beans toes ARE way way khute!

    Rest up - a horse storm could be wild!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course you are Queen, Tama-Chan!
    We had a severe storm yesterday, and power is out for thousands in our area, including Eastside Cats.
    So, we know about the calm before the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking as beautiful as ever, Tama-Chan. It's nice to hear everything is going well for all of you and we can't wait to find out what all the excitement is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlee: "Good job supervising, Tama-Chan! The youngsters need somebody to keep them in line, especially the boys!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do look most beautiful and Royal so Queen you are sweet Tama. We can't wait to see that the horses are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being the queen, of course you should have your meals served wherever you want them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Royal dangling, Queen Tama ! Can't wait to know more about the coming storm ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.