Tuesday 28 October 2008

Toesday and the Mystery of my Nickname!

Tama-Chan: Since today is Toesday, #1 thought it was the perfect time for me to tell you what makes me special, and different from my big brother Sen-Chan. Well, firstly, there is the standard stuff, such as the fact that his pawpads are pink and mine are the colour of dark roast coffee beans! But there is something else! You see, there are only three toes on my front right paw! 



As for my left front paw, the toes are a bit strange too. I have one that's atrophied and that has no claw, and another that seems to have an extra articulation:



None of this stops me in any way from running, jumping or climbing, but it does explain why one of my nicknames is..... MIStleTOE!

Tom: This time around, I was ready for Toesday! Look:



Spectacular, eh?!

Sen-Chan: Did somebody say toes?



I rest my case...

17 comments:

  1. Tama-Chan, you look like an Empress. What a commanding expression you wear!

    Tom, we know you are always ready for Toesday, but someday those humans with a camera are not.

    *cuddles in with Sen-Chan*

    Purrs,
    Abby & Stygia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allthwee of you have spectacoolaw toes! Tama Chen..I think you'ws awe vewy special, and I love youw nickname..Mistletoes
    smoochie kisses on all of them
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry we've been away, we missed seeing all of you very much! I think your special toes are very special! Of course Sen-Chan's toes still make my Meowmy go SQUEE very much.

    Latte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sen-Chan and Tama-Chan, send me your noses! I'll think of something to get you in the Nose Expose! :-) Thanks for suggestig it Tom.
    Bolo
    http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tama-Chan, I think your toes make you extra-special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to say what BEAUTIFUL cats you have!

    Have a nice day!
    Joan & Skippy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a very funny toesday post..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are one very special cat, Tama-Chan. I think your toes make you even more unique and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Tama-Chan.. it is very good to be unique!
    Tom you has the biggest toes I has seen!!
    Sen-Chan Momma wants to eat yours!! heheh

    V-V

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obviously, unusual toes are a sign of your royal birth!

    Gorgeous toes, all the way around!

    Your pals,

    Petey and Mica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for this introduction.
    Can we know why Tom is not "Tom -Chan"?
    ViVi & AB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tama-Chan we love your Nick-name and your sweet toesies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to agree with my fur brother Sen-Chan that pink paws are far cuter than bark ones! ;) Though little Tama-toes are cute too... :) In fact I bet she'd be very good to snuggle up with for warmth, just like my lovely sister Isis, who of course sends kisses and cuddles to Sen-Chan... :)

    Purrs,
    Ramses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your unusual toes do make you very special. Beans seem to be obsessed with kitty toes, so I'm sure yours will get a lot of adoration and squees.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.