Sunday 19 October 2008

Taking it Easy and Meme

Tom: It's gloriously sunny and warm outside but there was a frost last night and autumn is definitely here. #1 made a roaring fire in the fireplace last night and we all relaxed ahead of the arrival tomorrow of our "Kitten Tornado."

I love to lie back on the sofa and grace my housemates with a full Monty:



I still got to go out on my usual romp this morning since my injury is well protected by the bandage and it's not on a part that actually touches the ground when I walk. I am  now waiting for #1 to put on a beautiful fresh bandage as soon as she has finished helping us post.

Sen-Chan: I had a Mega-Huge cuddle with #1 in bed this morning (and most of last night too!). We also played for a while with my wand toy, so I too can show you a Full Monty!



And I have been busy checking out our new cat condo. I think it's pretty cool and I hope our little sister will like it too.



We were tagged several days ago by our friend Hugo for the 7 meme. It has taken us a few days, but here is a our joint effort:

Things I Plan to Do Before I Die:
1. Love #1 each and every minute of each and every day (S)
2. Me too! (T)
3. Learn to catch the Frisbee each time it's thrown (T)
4. Learn to catch  mice (S)
5. Never get sick again (S)
6. Travel to more places with #1 (T)
7. Get to play with my toys without Tom stealing them! (S)

Things I Do Now:
1. Sleep in the bed with #1 (S)
2. Purr every time #1 comes close (S)
3. Eat chicken every day (S)
4. Catch the Frisbee most of the time (T)
5. Run like the wind (T)
6. Ride in the car with #1 (T)
7. Shower #1 with love (S&T)

Things I Can't Do!
1. Sleep on the bed with #1 (T)
2. Beg at the table (T)
3. Go places when #1 says "No" (T)
4. Play with my toys because Tom steals them all (S)
5. Be quiet as my breathing is loud (S)
6. Stay still when it's time for my runs (T)
7. Keep from licking #1's nose at every available opportunity! (S)

Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
1. Beautiful Eyes (like my girlfriend Damia's)(T)
2. A sense of fun (T)
3. Willingness to play tag (T)
4. A nice disposition (T)
5. Beautiful fur (like my girlfriend Isis)(S)
6. A caring nature (S)
7. Loving me always (S)

Things I Say Most Often
1. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (S)
2. More FOOD!!!!! (S)
3. Put your hand back behind my ears! (S)
4. Play with me! (S)
5. Is it Frisbee time yet? (T)
6. Let's have FUN! (T)
7. Can I come with you, #1? (T)


Celebrities I admire
Actually, we're country guys and we don't really do celebrities. We admire our #1, each other, and all our friends, near and far! Real people are more fun!


10 comments:

  1. That looks like an awesome cat tree! When is your new little sister due to arrive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fully Monty shots! We can't wait to see more of your new little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monties! That cat condo looks amazing. I can't wait to meet your new little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great list! Earlier we were thankful that we got to live in such good homes from our youngest days. Now, I think this list proves that #1 is also lucky to be so honored to share a home with such loving friends as you two.

    Purrs,
    Abby & Stygia

    ReplyDelete
  5. The both of you gave great answers! Sen-Chan, maybe you could try hiding your toys in your new condo so that Tom won't steal them as often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi friends, we love your full monty shots. those are our favorite poses too. you did a good job on the 7 meme.

    we are definitely behind on your blog news. we didn't know about the little sissy until now. this is very exciting.

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you are taking it easy for the big arrival tommorrow? Or shall I say cute and tiny arrival... Wow, I bet all of you will have exciting dreams tonight. I can't wait to see more of her.
    Have a good night sleep,
    Siena

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great list!!!

    Your #1 is lucky to have you!
    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww... you love my furs! :) Well I love yours too Sen-Chan! :)

    Purrs and Kitty Kisses,
    Isis
    XXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. what great action shots! I like your full Monty and I would love to come and halp you play on your new castle!

    I love all your joint answers but the best is the celebrity one..
    Momma always says.. what is wrong with a world where we think court jesters deserve more than people that save peoples lives and risk their own for others every working day...

    V-V

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.