Tuesday 9 April 2024

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Hello, Dear Friends, and welcome to the best day of the week! You know what? It has been a totally boring week, with nothing exciting and unexpected happening. Isn't that just absolutely wonderful? I do have a few nice pics to share with you, starting with this one:


We had some unexpected sunpuddles yesterday, and #1 caught me relaxing in one! I then moved to sit next to the kitchen French doors, and there was #1 again!


Then I saw that #1 was enjoying some granola with cut-up strawberries and bananas and I knew she would share it with me...


But in the end, I always remain faithful to my most favourite beddie!



We hope our North American friends enjoyed watching the solar eclipse. We had one hell of a thunderstorm over here instead!

8 comments:

  1. you look good on any and all surfaces, and in or out of sun puddles. I do really like the blue quilt in a few of todays photos. that bed is just the right size for you. fits your PURRRfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tama Chan, sunpuddles are the bestest. We had sun before and after the darkness. It was short so it did not interrupt me too much. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such nice shots of a nice KHAT - or is that CHAT?

    We got to experience the eclipse via MSNBC - was interesting to see it move thru the country's path - and we experienced a bit of it here -

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - I thought ours was a storm moving in - it wasn't - but it didn't get a bit cooler until it was done

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're glad to hear you are having such a relaxing week, Tama-Chan. Our house was in the path of totality, but sadly we had thick clouds so we couldn't see the moon blocking the sun. We did go outside and experienced the darkness and how it effected nature, and before you knew it it got light again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely pictures of you, Tama-Chan. I bet that granola milk was tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlee: "Nothing like a sunpuddle to warm the fluffy belly!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes it is better when nothing unexpected happens.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.