Tuesday 30 April 2024

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Hello, Dear Friends. You wouldn't have a few sunpuddles to spare by any chance? We could use a few around here.

The other day, #1 and I were looking through some old photos, and we thought it would be fun to share a couple from ten years ago, in 2014, when I was already into dangling:



I must say that I miss my lithe and supple body of back then, but #1 tells me she feels exactly the same way!

This is my new "table-top" beddie. It used to belong to my sister Sei and I am enjoying using it. It's very comfy.



Little Ryū often stops by for advice:



This one was taken on one of the few days we've had a bit of sun. They are few and far between!


I shall leave you for today with just a bit of a lateral dangle:



13 comments:

  1. You are THE #1 Dangler. LOVE the sunbeam sleep perch... we to, all 3 of us, are not as limber as we used to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely chillin' shots of all - and I did hear my #1 laugh - although since she started at 9# 2 oz, she's always been more to love -

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - Mai is Licorice and Marshmallow month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tama-Chan, I am furry jealous of yer dangles. I have not purrfected it and probably never will, mol.
    We have 80 degrees and super hot fur end of April and start of May. I have had sunpuddles, but not fur long as I got too hot. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  4. PeeEssWooWoo: Ollie -When My #1 was in TSC, she did tell Daisy's mom how jealous your #1 would be and did mention the horse treats! She also told the woman that checked her out - due to some items she had purchased!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've always shown how chic you are, Tama-Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post Tama-Chan 🐾🐾

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our sun comes and goes too. Right now it is bright but no real sun puddles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are definitely Queen of the Dangles, Tama-Chan. We can send you some of our sunshine, but we might need it back as we're getting more rain later today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have always been the champion dangler, Tama. We bet Ryu is learning a lot from you.

    We have lots of sun today, but it is just heating us up for another round of severe storms:(

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such wonderful photos beautiful Tama! We have some sun, we'll send you some for your enjoyment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sun really does help when it shows itself. I can just feel my mood lift - So I'll send some of our extra sunbeams in your direction when we see the sun again, which will hopefully be tomorrow as we had clouds and some much needed rain today. Enjoy the rest of your week - I enjoyed your fun photos, especially that lateral dangle. 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charlee: "I wish I could help, but we have been weirdly short on sunpuddles here in California this year. It is the strangest thing!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.