Tuesday 16 April 2024

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: It's Tuesday again and time for me to share my news for the week. It has been another really nice week, with #1 here, although that is about to change (surprise, surprise...). As you know, we celebrated little Ryū's first birthday on Sunday and had Mr. G and family to lunch, which is always lovely!

So, #1 is leaving us on Thursday morning. She is driving up to Belgium, to attend an FEI Steward "Transfer-Up Course" so she can go from being a Level I steward to a level II steward, ahead of this summer's Paralympic Games. It will be a fun time for her, but also a lot of hard work, so I have started crossing my paws that all will go smoothly and she will pass!



I know that she will study hard!


She just needs to apply herself!


Mr. G took this pic of me with "The Thug" at rest, his tail almost touching me!


And this one with my little apprentice. He was wide awake there!



I suppose I have to tolerate the youngsters...



All being well, #1 should be back with us by next Monday evening. Mr. G will of course be taking excellent care of us!

13 comments:

  1. Best wishes to your #1! Hope it all goes well, and she passes with flying colors. Mr G will love on you all in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely photos of you. You are lucky that Benny's tail isn't any longer or it would be tickling your back! Good luck for #1 and I hope she has a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tama, you delivered a lovely Tuesday post once again!! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, in the mouth of the wolf for #1. What a great occupation. Almost as great as that of you darling kitties who work SO hard at just...well...being wonderful. UH...doesn't take work, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tama-Chan, you indeed will have to be in charge of all young ones while #1 is graduating from her course. We know she will be top student.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And hopefully she'll hit a TREAT STORE!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - Do you know why the week seems to fly by? And HOW IT GOT TO BE Avril already?

    ReplyDelete
  7. you all look happy and we know Mr G will take fantastic care of all of you. fingers crossed here to that the steward 1 will come home a steward 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are always supportive of #1's desire to move up the success ladder, and you all are so fortunate to have Mr. G, etc. to help out. Without The Hubby, I'd be unable to get out myself, 'cause the kitties always need care...and monitoring, as those Da Boyz will tear the house down if not policed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking as lovely as ever, Tama-Chan. We have our paws crossed that all goes well for #1 at her course.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello beautiful Tama, I love you photos! Tell #1 we said best of luck, she's got this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck to #1, we know she will do well because she has such passion for her work. We love seeing you and little Ryu together.

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chaplin: "Master sleeps while apprentice keeps watch ― sounds right to me!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.