Sunday 23 January 2022

Snuggles on Sunday

 

Tama-Chan: Hello, Dear Friends. We have a nice line-up of Poupounette Central  snuggle pics for you today, although #1 didn't get any snuggle shots with the Vs and Hs. 

I have been smuggling with #1 a lot:


Ollie occasionally joins in as well;



Sometimes, I like to have pillow snuggles with #1:


Here is a very, very unusual pic, showing me and Benny actually sharing #1:


Even though I said at the start that we didn't have any horsey snuggle pics, there is actually one with The Big V. He is always ready for a snuggle!



 Needless to say, Benny is the other major snuggler, always looking for a way to attach himself to #1, as shown here:



I suspect that Ollie would also like to be able to climb onto #1's lap...


And I shall conclude for today with this one of both me and Benny snuggled up to #1:


Wishing you all a snuggly Sunday!


13 comments:

  1. Aww,such nice snuggle photos today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do seem to be getting a bit more relaxed with Benny even though you do keep your eye on him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beau is a snuggler and also a leaner. if we are standing he is leaning on our legs or strangers legs. we enjoyed seeing all your snuggles on Sunday. here is is 20 minutes to daybreak and Beau is waiting on my foot for me to stand up and put outer wear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tama, those were really nice snuggle pics!!
    Humans make great snuggle buddies as they are so nice and warm ;)
    I am a lap cat and love it when mum reads her books :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lulu: "Sundays seem to be made for snuggling!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those wonderful snuggles sure made us smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a nice snuggle day here too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how sweet t see you two...or three really, snuggling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are all great snuggle pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great snuggles! I really like the one of you and Benny sharing #1, Tama. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Da Boyz snuggle on me a lot, but I draw the line when they use my body as their battleground!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Snuggles make one feel all warm...esp in the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We had computer problems yesterday! We came and loved the snuggles but could not tell you how much we enjoyed them until mom got the computer working properly! So we are here today and telling you YOUR SNUGGLES ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.