Thursday 13 January 2022

Thankful Thursday With Heloise


Heloise: Neighs, everyone. It's Helo here! #1 came to see us yesterday and I got to have a schooling session! It started, of course, with paparazzi!


Ready for my lesson:



#1 had brushed the upper half of me but she said that my legs were too caked in mud to even try!



Can you see how good I am being, #1? Ms. C said afterwards that I had been such a good girl and remembered all my lessons well. She said I would soon learn to drive!





Needless to say, I got carrots and apples afterwards!

14 comments:

  1. bravo Heloise!!!! you are just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heloise, I am happy you did so well :)
    You are a smart girl :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a good girl, Heloise! We can tell how much you were cooperating for Ms. C even when you walked by those scary things on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you sweet Heloise, we can wait to see you driving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good girl, Heloise. We think you are not only smart but really beautiful too.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job ! As you might guess we know very little about horses, so you have "schooled" us a bit too !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing a great job, Heloise! It sounds like being a horse requires a lot of education, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent Heloise! Soon you will be as well schooled as Vidock and Violette! I bet the carrots and apples were tasty after school too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. School! Looks like you are doing your lessons very well, and you even got rewarded!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlee: "Heloise! You're very tall!"
    Lulu: "Do you even have any idea how tall a horse is supposed to be?"
    Charlee: "Well, no, but she's taller than me, so ..."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicely done, Héloïse ! We're happy you did so well, we're proud of you ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.