Wednesday 12 January 2022

Woofie Wednesday

 

Ollie: Woofs, Everyone! Olli here! As you can imagine, both #1 and I were relieved after our check-up visit with Dr. C on Monday. She said I was healing normally, and it's not unusual to have some lumping after the surgery.

Here is a pic of me getting my stitches out:


Dr. C said that I was one of the bestest boys she had ever seen! She says that it can be unpleasant to have stitches removed and I was such a good boy to lie there and not move!

So, I left there with one of those awful lampshades on my head, but #1 promised me that she would get me something more comfortable asap, and she was true to her word!


This doughnut seems to be working for now. The area around my incision is already looking a lot less pink and angry!

Lastly, here is a pic of me stepping out for one of my walks. I am "naked" as it was between taking off the cone and putting on the doughnut. I think I am moving pretty well, don't you?


12 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, Ollie, those donuts are way more comfortable! I had one for after my spay. After I was finished using it, my human donated it to help other kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that are great news... and we are so proud that you were da best boy at da vet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, you will be running normally very soon Ollie!
    So happy to hear the good report from the Vet!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad the vet is pleased with your progress. Those doughnuts are much more comfortable than the cones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such good news Ollie! You are surrounded by love and that has great healing powers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ollie! We are so relieved that you are doing so well! You look exceptional! And we like your soft collar. We hope you all (& #1) have a marvellously Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're glad to hear you had such a good report from your vet, Ollie. At least that donut doubles for a pillow when you want to sleep. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hawwoo Ollie! Moving much better yes, be well! Play bows,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad the donut is working for you, Ollie. AND that you are healing well. Misty gets to go coneless when she goes for a walk or for her meals. She is on countdown -six more days to go.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you're healing up Ollie and the all better will be there before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray for good news from the vet, and no more stitches. The donut sure looks a lot more comfy that those cone things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.