Friday 7 January 2022

Family Friday... A conversation overheard...

 

Lily: Hello, beautiful white lady! My name is Lily and you and I are related!


Hotesse: Related? You have got to be joking! Have you looked in the mirror, little one?

Lily: Really! We are really related! You see my Daddy, Ollie, is your woofie bro! I know we don't look alike (much...) but family is a question of the heart too. I think it's really cool that we're related!


Hotesse: Honestly! Young people nowadays do spin the most amazing tales. That being said, she is pretty cute, so I'll play along. I'll have to check with #1, though...

Lily: You wouldn't want to play with me by any chance?

Hotesse: I am a little old to be your playmate, little one. May I suggest you go and ask the question of your other cousin, my daughter Heloise?


14 comments:

  1. love it... yes you are family :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cute conversation. Lily is very wise for a young one. Family comes in all colours shapes and sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Lily!! A lot of humans could learn a lesson from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup! While we all may be different and look different, we are all family :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, our families come in all shapes, sizes and forms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of my dearest family members are of no blood relation to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. precious. Love that big beautiful horse and adorable Lily. a family is a family no matter what or whom they are... siblings are siblings

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet conversation Lily and Hotesse had. We bet Heloise and Lily could have fun playing together. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two are really cute together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! We bet you can get her to play a little!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute conversation ! You're true, Little Lily, family is a question of the heart too. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think she wants a pony ride :-)

    How cool to have a HorseDoggySibling!

    There were quite a few at my foster's place - so I know horsedoggies!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo HI OLLIE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.