Saturday 22 January 2022

Sei-Chan's Souvenir Saturday

 

Rainbow Sei: Hello Everyone, and welcome to our weekly souvenir post. We are glad that everyone at Poupounette Central is warm again. Last weekend was tough! I am not sure how many appropriate photos we have for this, but I thought I would try to do a winter post, so here goes.

Tommy was of course the real fan of winter and he just loved it when it snowed! So here are several photos of him:




As a rule, we kitties are not huge fans of cold and snow, but it's fun to explore occasionally. Here is Da Beebs in the cat run:


And Da Genj!


Yuu-Chan was much more of a homebody and his idea of winter was sitting on the radiator in the study!


We didn't yet have a cat run when Sen-Chan was with us, so his idea of winter fun was playing with Tommy!


I confess that I myself was not a big fan of the snow, so this is how I liked to spend winter:


Our Trav was of course an outdoor kitty so his concern in the winter was having a dry and warm place to sleep. He loved  the big box of straw that #1 made for him at the back of our garage:


We hope you have enjoyed today's post, and we hope you will all have a great weekend!


7 comments:

  1. The snow photos are lovely, but it is good to get back into the warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, lovely indeed, but I'm fine looking out at it from the relative warmth of inside! Looks like there was a mix of snow/cold lovers and indoor warmth fans. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such happy memories of fun in Winter :)
    I must admit that I like being indoors when it is cold!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all such great winter memories. We love playing in the snow just like Tommy did, but we understand why you kitties would prefer to stay inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, those were such fun snow photos, loved all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can only imagine the fun being had at The Rainbow Bridge -

    AND maybe NAT has inspired NAK to like chats -

    Just sayin'

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  7. What nice winter shots of the clan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.