Friday 28 January 2022

Family Friday With Benny & Lily

 

Benny: I love to hang out with my bro, Ollie. He is so much fun!


Fun is what I enjoy most! I was having a lot of fun last night and I just don't know why #1 got mad at me. She was busy watching TV, so I thought I would get my own meal ready. I got four sachets of yummy food from the supplies, brought them under the dining room table and tore into them. What's wrong with that? Anyone?


Lily: I have fun with my Mama, Noelle, but the most fun I have is with my Daddy, Olli!e But he hasn't been to see me for the longest time. Do you know why? I can smell him when #1 comes here but when she opens the car door, my Daddy isn't there. I'm sad! I want him back!



My Mama tells me he'll be back to see us soon. I hope she's right!


11 comments:

  1. I hope you can see him soon and you will have a super day together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily, I am sure you will see your dad soon.
    His sore leg is getting better.
    Benny...MOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are a little imp, helping yourself to the food packets. Guess #1 will be putting them in a safer place.It is not the best idea to eat all the food at once. MOL!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benny, you are a rascal! Don't worry Lily, you will see your daddy again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stealing food? what next? I hope what next include you seeing your daddy. cats and dogs, oh my ohmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Benny, humans don't like it when we serve ourselves. Remember, #1 is there to wait on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simon helps himself to foods sometimes too Benny, it's pretty funny! You all are really so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Benny, you are a little devil. We wish we could break into where our food is kept but that would require thumbs. Don't worry little Lily. Your dad is resting up and will be back to see you when he is healed from his surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Benny, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with what you did. After all, you were trying to help by getting your own food. And Lily, Ollie will be visiting you soon, I just know it. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Benny! You and me, Marv, are pretty similar. Mom won't buy cat food in sachets as I do what you do! If I'm hungry, I think I should eat! (BTW Mom is calling me a chunky monkey!) And Noelle I am sure that your Dad Ollie will be back playing with you as soon as his leg is better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Benny, you are very smart! If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were taking lessons from me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Benny, you are so clever to know where the noms are kept...so we know you and Tama will not starve ...LOL!
    Minko used to find the nip packets, wherever they were hidden, he knew it and he would try to get it, and sometimes he did!

    Lily we are sure that your daddy will be there soon to play with you...he had a big owie that has to get all better, first.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.