Friday 21 January 2022

V&H Vendredi

 

Hotesse: Hello, Dear Friends! How have you all been? I've been a little achy with the cold weather, so #1 is bringing me some special medicine today to make my old joints feel better. It's so kind of her. Nobody looked after me much for most of my life, and I do enjoy being spoiled by her! Ms. C sent her a couple of pics of me she took yesterday:



My daughter Violette seems to have some kind of built-in radar that lets her know when #1 is coming and she is always waiting for her. Isn't that something?


And here is my other daughter, Heloise, with that mud monster, The Big V!


Apparently, #1 has stocked up on apples and carrots, so we can't wait for her to get here!


10 comments:

  1. I am glad you are so well taken care of, Hotesse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is like magic isn't it? not only dogs feel it when the #1 is on the way ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post Hotesse! So happy that you are being spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hotesse, I am so happy that #1 got you and looks after you so well.
    I bet visits from #1 are always exciting :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you are looked after so well, Hotesse. It is no fun having achy joints and I hope the medicine makes you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're sorry to hear you are a bit achy, Hotesse. Our paws are crossed that the new medicine helps you feel better. All you horses are looking great, if just a bit muddy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hotesse, you may feel a little achey, but you look marvellous darling! It is terrific to see all of you horses, we are glad that you don't have to deal with all the snow and cold we have. And Jo Jo says that PEI is the same as here, but they have fresh TUNA! We hope you all (And Tama and Benny and Ollie and #1) have had a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear, Hotesse...I just ate an apple with my lunch!
    Hope I didn't take one away from you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. #1 will always take the best care of you sweetie! Y'all enjoy your treats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have lots of apples, here, too...maybe we can transport some your way through the magic tunnel. Along with our POTP for you to feel less achy, Hotesse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.