Saturday 15 January 2022

Sei-Chan's Souvenir Saturday

 

Rainbow Sei: Things are a little on the "cool" side at Poupounette Central this weekend. #1 forgot to order heating fuel and it ran out yesterday. They will be getting a delivery on Monday but, in the meantime, they have to make do with a couple of oil-filled radiators and a fire in the fireplace. So, I thought I would show you the coziest photos I could find of each of us.

I shall start with this cute photo of Ikkyu taken when he was a tiny little kit, just after he came to live with #1 in Tokyo:


Next, we have a young Sen-Chan and a young Tommy looking cozy together:


And here is one of me, looking cozy with my Mama, Viña:


Yuu-Chan (L) and me, watching bird TV together:


Da Beebs as a baby, looking cozy with his brothers:


Da Genj and Da Beebs, looking cozy together:


And Trav, when he first appeared, looking cozy on his tractor:


Wherever you are, we at The Bridge want you to know that we are thinking of you and we love you.

9 comments:

  1. Oh the faces I just saw on the human here -

    SO much khuteness - and so many great memories -

    Sorry about the fuel issue but just layer it layer it!
    H&K&W

    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such wonderful photos, we miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all very cute photos. I hope your fuel arrives on time. #1 has reminded me that I need to reorder our LPG bottles for the cooker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay warm!
    Hope your fuel delivery comes asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all such cute snuggly pictures. We will keep our paws crossed that everyone at the Poupounette can stay warm this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We always love seeing all these photos, especially the ones of you as wee ones. We hope #1 and the furries can stay warm.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, I love these cozy photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love all the angel photos! They are such wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.