Monday 24 January 2022

Manly Monday

 

Ollie: Woofs, Everyone! Ollie here! Here I am on my morning walk with #1. She s not pleased with me because she says that I am pulling more and more. It's normal, I want to RUN! We have an appointment with Dr. C tomorrow. She will probably take an x-ray and, if all is well, will sign me off for more exercise, although #1 says I probably won't be allowed to run freely for a while longer.


In the meantime, I do know how to relax when I am at home. They call this the Springer Sprawl!


Benny: #1 still hasn't done anything with that "thing." I wonder when she will?


I too am good at relaxing although I don't sprawl like my bro, Ollie.


The Big V: Here I am, coming for my treats. I am always first because I have to taste test before I let my girls have any!


We wish you all a good week. It is sunny where we are!

11 comments:

  1. Patience Ollie! You don't want to undo all the good work. You are all looking handsome and manly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's very clever vidock... ;O))) dear Ollie please take it easy and wait some days more till you spring around... we hope da x-ray gives you super good news

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you boys are looking great today. We're glad to hear you are feeling better, Ollie, but make sure you take your time to fully recover before you start to run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You love seeing you guys on Manly Monday! Ollie, we do hope that you get good news at the vet and you can exercise more! Benny, your cat sprawl is wonderful and Vidock...you are so handsome! No wonder all the ladies love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Springer Sprawl, Ollie. We do our own Sibe Sprawl version. Misty says to hang in there and let that knee heal. She can run as well as ever now, and she had TWO knee repairs.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy everyone, you're sure looking great. No pulling or running Ollie, you don't want to start all over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ollie, I’m glad you are doing so well. It won’t be long before you’re running in the fields again. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soon, Ollie...soon. Patience, OK??!

    We don't sprawl, we curl up, BOL!

    You have t be patient, too, Benny, your #1 will make whatever she wants to do with *That Thing* when she finds the right time.

    Vidock you are a horsey rascal!! Smart to figure that out:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lulu: "That's some excellent sprawling, Ollie! I kind of do that too, although a lot of the time I do this thing where I fold my front legs so that my paws are—"
    Chaplin: "Only a dog could spend so much time talking about lying around and not actually do it. You're wearing me out!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.