Wednesday 10 July 2019

Woofie Wednesday


Ollie: Woofs everybody! Ollie here! I am back home after two super weeks at camp. I just had the best time and want to say a big thank you to Ms. A and Mr. R for having me. The best part was playing non-stop with my distant cousin, Georgie. The three older ladies (Sophie, Elise and Lydia - Tommy's sisters) were nice too but they did not like to play and admire me the way Georgie did.

Here I am, being a good boy at the restaurant where #1, Ms. A and Mr. R had lunch:


Me with Ms. A:


Back home and sleeping at the foot of #1's desk:


Did I ever properly show you my curls? I was covered with them but now they are just down my back. #1 is wondering whether they were puppy hair...


And here I am out in the field yesterday evening. They have cut the hay so it's easier to get around.


I had a wonderful timerbut it is great to be home with #1, my buddy Genji and Queen Tama. #1 says we will visit Georgie again in August!

13 comments:

  1. how great that you all are together now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a pawsome time Tommy, but we bet being home with your family is the best!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ollie, you make us happy!! You are full of fun!!
    Island Chan's, Ms L and Mr S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a great time on your vacation Ollie but we know you are super happy to be back home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We bet you slept very well for your nights at camp, Ollie. Your curls are beautiful, just perfect for handsome you.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hawwoo Ollie! Woo gotta go into a restaurant?? So well behaved!! BOL!!

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you had a great time, Ollie! But I bet you are just as happy to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, Ollie...I never ever got to go to camp for two whole weeks! Maybe a long weekend...*pout*

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're glad you had great time, Ollie ! But it looks like you're very happy to be home ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Ollie, we are so glad you enjoyed camp. But it is always good to be home. You all have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had a great holiday, Ollie. You are looking so grown up too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m glad you had a fun time and we love your curls Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you are all home again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.