Saturday 20 July 2019

Sei-Chan's Souvenir Saturday


Rainbow Sei: Hello, Dear Friends, and greetings from the Rainbow Bridge. We have been able to relax a little at this end, following all that rushing around with #1.I have to tell, I spotted someone I knew from a distance this week. Remember the wonderful Japanese photographer who took those lovely portraits of me? Well, we were really sad that he headed to the Bridge this past week, aged only 64! So, I thought I would start with a photo of me and him:


The rest of my selections for this week are also summer photos.

Ikkyu:


Sen-Chan:


Tommy:


Yuu-Chan:


Me:


Trav:


And Da Beebs:


8 comments:

  1. How rich with good companions your life has been but also sad to have lost so many. Thinking of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful memories and beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so sorry to hear about your friend coming to visit you at the bridge. It's nice to see you all again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Wonderful memories... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imagine the images he will be capturing OTRB !

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry that the Bridge has a new member, but happy that he will be with all of you :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely summery photos of all of you. I love the last one of Da Beebs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always good to see photos of all of you. So sorry to hear about your friend the photographer.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.