Wednesday 3 July 2019

Woofie Wednesday


Ollie: Woofs, everyone! Ollie here! Even though I miss my #1, I have been having the most wonderful time here with Ms.A and Mr. R, and I have a few photos to share with you.

Here first are a couple of pics of me with Georgie. She comes from the same breeder as me, but we are not related:



There is something called a pond here and they all love jumping in! I am not so sure yet. As you can see I am on the lead as Ms. A is not 100% sure of my recall yet and I have been chasing the cats...




I think Summer Camp is fun!

7 comments:

  1. yes! summer camps are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you having fun Ollie!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad to hear you are enjoying your summer camp Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you're having fun at your Summer camp, Ollie ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ollie, chasing the cats is a NO NO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ollie, we are happy you are fun while #1 is away. A little swim is great to cool down with your friends. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.