Wednesday 24 July 2019

sWeltering Woofie Wednesday


Ollie: Woofs, Everyone! It's hot here. Very HOT! It's supposed to stay like this for another couple of days and then break on Friday.  I still run around when I can, but #1 is careful that I don't get overheated.

Yesterday evening, we went to visit some friends where there are lots and lots of dogs! They are working dogs who "do" sheep. #1 tells me they are called Border Collies. I introduced myself to everyone but the one I played with most is called Sky:




I also met Sky's Dad, a retired champion called Jim. He knew TOWCB, Tommy!


 
It was a lot of fun. I love making new friends!

8 comments:

  1. oh what a nice idea to meet such cool friends..specially when it is as hot as in hell.... 43° yesterday, that was way tooooo much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad #1 is looking out for you to make sure you don't get overheated - the temperatures are downright dangerous in your area right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you having fun with friends!
    We purr the hots go away on Friday so you can get out and have more fun.
    Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure know how to have fun Ollie, keep your cool pal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ollie, you make sure #1 stays cool and hydrated too; that kind of heat is really awful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a fun time with your new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ollie, we are happy to see that you met some new friends. They are hard working doggies. Hope the weather is cooler for you by Friday. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was nice that you met new friends. I hope the weather cools for you on Friday. It is supposed to get cooler here also although our temperatures didn't reach the same crazy level you were getting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.