Monday 29 July 2019

Manly Monday


Ollie: Phew! The awful heat has gone away and I have been able to run and play again! I had the best time with a new friend yesterday, and I will tell you more about him on Wednesday.

When it was so hot last week, #1 went over to cool down in the neighbours' pool several times. I was not allowed in the pool but I did enjoy it!



I will be 9 months old tomorrow. #1 and I have had our picture taken together every month since I came to live with her, so this is the latest one:


Da Genj: The other day, I dreamt of my bro, Da Beebs, as I slept:


I miss him. I wish he was still around.


The Big V: NeigH, #1! You can come over anytime with carrots and apples!



And we have a special guest today, our squirrel pal, Da Red:


Wishing everyone a great week!

9 comments:

  1. I am glad it has cooled down again. In or by a pool is the best place to be.
    Genji, of course you miss De Beebs, we all do.
    You are looking very manly waiting at the gate, Vidock.
    We don't have any red squirrels here. The only time I have seen them is in the New Forest (one only) and lots in Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad your temps are going down.
    We have a heat warning today, but our temps here will not be as hot as what you have endured.
    Good thing there is that pool ;) happy 9 months Ollie.
    Genji, we see Bibi's rainbow and we miss him too.
    Here's to more treat buckets Vidock!!
    Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so glad it has cooled down (here too) ! Happy 9 months-day, Ollie ! Da Red is so cute, it's rare to see squirrels here. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You boys are all looking great today. How special that the Beebs came to you in your dreams Genji.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for cooler weather, y'all look wonderful. Yes Ollie, it's sad to miss dear Genji but he is watching over you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genji, it looks like Bibi was visiting you, and it was caught on camera! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ollie, you are such a good boy to stay out of the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We miss Bibi too, Genji. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Genji, we all miss Bibi too. Ollie, you are getting to be such a big boy already. And Vidock, we guess you are a carrot and apple lover.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.