Monday 1 July 2019

Manly Monday


#1 here. Let me start this Manly Monday post with a photo that I was sent of Ollie and Ms. A. He is clearly very perturbed by my absence...


And here is one of Genji, sent through by Mr.G;



I don't have any photos of The Big V this week but, as you know, I was at the British Percheron Horse Society breed show on Saturday, and there are seriously manly stallion from Scotland there to show you. I hope you are not too easily shocked... There were lots of lovely mares around!



And that's all, folks. says Scottish Stud, Hemloe Duke:


8 comments:

  1. the look of genji!!!LOL... I wish I could see such a horse show... one of our neighbors was a judge once at horse shows and I enjoy it like a gift to watch the photos with him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL at Ollie!!!! Heehee
    Genji is looking handsome and we bet you had lots of fun at the Percheron show.Hemloe Duke is very manly ;)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I never...! Guess males have got to show off once in awhile...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ollie, you are such a lovey guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Percheron show looks like a pawsome event ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last horse show mum was at was ages ago. It was a dressage event where a furiend was riding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to see that Ollie is getting along great on his retreat. Those sure are some fine looking horses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.