Thursday 4 July 2019

Thank? Thursday


#1 here. As I write this, I am not sure whether this will be a thankful or thankless Thursday. On my way back to London from Wales yesterday, the car started to make some strange noises. It was seen by the AA (Automobile Association) roadside assistance people. I did manage to get back to my cousin's place and will take it in to their local garage today. Could I ask for some crossed paws and everything else that he issue can be fixed so I can return to France as planned tomorrow?

In the meantime, here is a photo of Raglan Castle in Wales, which I visited yesterday:


And the ruins of Tintern Abbey, also visited yesterday:


Last but not least, the stunning Welsh countryside:


11 comments:

  1. oooh that is a wonderful castle and the abbey too! maybe your #1 saw even a ghost there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez, I hope that there's nothing seriously wrong with the car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely old buildings there. Beautiful landscape too :)
    WE purr you will not have more trouble with your car and you get home safely!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! Car hassles are the pits; hope yours resolve themselves with the least outlay of funds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purrayers for #1 and the car!
    Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure hope it is up and running on time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope all is fixed and you will soon be on your way. Lovely scenes you showed us.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. The castle is beautiful, and the landscape too. We cross our paws and hope the car will work fine on your way back to home. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your car will be fixed.
    Beautiful castle, ruins, and landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful sights. We have our paws crossed that the car can be easily fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos. The castle is really great and what beautiful countryside. Have a great day. Hope the car is ok.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.