Thursday 2 September 2010

"YUUR" Thursday Pin-Up!


Yuu-Chan:
I was sitting in the run minding my own business, when #1 arrived and started cooing at me (she does that a lot...). Then she whipped out her camera. This is the result:


Not bad, I think....

I do adore my #1 and I suspect the feeling is mutual. As you know, I love to curl myself around her hand at every opportunity:


I am trying to get back into "regular stuff" such as trying to see what is outside the skylight...


Yesterday, I was even spotted chasing after that little pest, Bibi (#1 found his collar, by the way, PLUS the other one she put on him and which he also managed to get rid of within the hour). He really needs someone to discipline him a little. I don't feel quite up to that yet, but I did share a bit f #1's breakfast with him yesterday:


This is almost unbelievable, but #1 is abandoning us again tomorrow! She is going to England for just a few days and will be back next Tuesday. She is going to meet her new (and first!) great niece! She is hoping to prepare a post or two for when she is gone but remember what happened last time...

16 comments:

  1. Yuu-Chan, we are happy you are perking up, and it is good to see you eating some of #1's breakfast with Bibi. Of course YOU would not lose a collar like him!

    Tell #1 to have a good trip and be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, Yuu-Yuu! Man, cereal milk is the best. If the humans share that with you it's a sure sign of adoration. We wish #1 all the best for her trip to England. What a joyous occasion!
    Purrs, Siena & Chilli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't cereal milk the best! It used to make my tummy funny when I finished of mums, so now she has lactose free milk and I have no funny tummy. I think that's what they mean by the term 'pussy whipped'.

    It is wonderful to see you looking so much better, Yuu-Chan. We hope your #1 has a fabulous time in England. How exciting to be meeting a grand-niece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuu-Chan, I'm glad to see you so much perkier and back to your regular routine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuu-Chan, we're glad that you're feeling so much better now. We hope #1 enjoys her time here in England. It seems we've got some nice weather on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope #1 has a good trip to visit her great niece - at least it has stopped raining for her visit! Bibi is getting to be a real Houdini with his collars haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see you, Yuu-Chan! We are glad you are getting back to normal. We hope #1 enjoys her visit with her new great-Niece and brings you treats from England.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are looking good! I am glad you are getting back to your old self. It can take awhile. I am still not quite myself but you know... I am coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome photographs. The first is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is obvious you keep things in order in your home - it must have been falling apart without your help! Now if only you could keep #1 from galavanting all over...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics! Safe travels to #1!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That first photo had Mishamummy swooning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yuu -Chan we think when #1 make noises at us it's love
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yuu-chan, you are a very good and patient older brother to Bibi-chan. I would totally coo at you too. It's just a natural response to your serene and contemplative person.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.