Thursday 10 July 2008

The Morning After....

Sen-Chan:


It really was a great party! The weather was beautiful and everyone was outside, except for those who were inside playing with me! I got lots of great gifts, and a fabulous hand-painted card from my friend Ms.T:




But I have t tell you that the best bit actually happened after the party. #1 was busy tidying up outside after midnight and I, aka-Houdini, managed to sneak out! Yippeee! It seems that #1 had had enough Champagne to be cool about it, and she let me gambol while she continued her tidying up. I meowed and leapt and ran, and just had the best time for about 15 minutes, and then I came home to give #1 mega-huge cuddles. Here I am as "The Monster of the Dark"



Last, but not least, I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who wrote such nice messages on the blog yesterday! It is great to have so many friends all over the place!


Tom: I too had the best time, because my friends Madrac and Pie were there and we played and got great food from the barbecue. One very nice gentleman (Sen-Chan's breeder, Mr. H) brought a gift for me too! So, having played hard, I had to do some serious napping late in the evening:



Watch this space for the next birthday, which will be MINE! And guess what, my birthday is the same day as #1's!



13 comments:

  1. Wowie, you sure got some neat-o presents, Sen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like wonderful day.

    I wish I could play Monster in the Dark, too. Maybe if my mom would have some champagne....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's great Sen-Chen! :) You're a big brave mancat to go out into the garden like that though... I get scared 'cause the sky is too high - but I love my run and play in it most days with Tigs and Isis! I bet she'd love for you to come over and play too! ;) Oh and we made Mummy look at your Mr H's website and Mummy thinks he has some lovely Abys and might like to talk to him one day in the future... Well one day when we have a bigger place she'd like to keep a stud cat too! Just as long as my spot in bed it safe I don't mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sen Chan! I'm your Dad (mr H)
    I just want to say who I'm proud of you!
    your look is great and condition is perfect!
    With such silky coat you're appealing kisses and your color is.....Wahhhhohhhhhhh!!!! incredible!
    You're built like and athlete: long legs and ton of muscles, and your expression is stolen from a Botticelli.
    And....oh! You're a sweet boy!
    Mom "Titi" and Dad "Boubou" send plenty of caresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right Sen-Chan, us red boys have gotta stick together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very handsome out there in the darkness! I am not allowed out past dusk. I get nervous of foxes and big owls!

    Glad you had a wonderful Birthday!!

    purrs Goldie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you had fun and got lots of great presents. But are you allowed to sneak out? I cannot go Outside without my harness and leash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You received some wonderful gifts, Sen! :) It looks like you had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sen! We just read about you at Mickey's blog and we came over to say HI! We are sorry we missed your purrfday - but Happy Late Purrfday!!!!! you gotted some great gifts.

    Sammy and Miles Meezer and Billy Gingersnap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sen-Chen you need a Puppia harness! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to go out on my harness.

    Latte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just to set the record straight, NO, I am not allowed to go out! But it looks like so much fun out there and I just can't resist sneaking out occasionally. I do have a harness and #1 sometimes takes me on "official" outings, but the sneaky ones are much more fun!

    #1 just looked up the Puppia harness and she thinks it looks great. Thanks for the tip, Latte!

    Sen-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday Sen! Sure looks like you had a superb time! Wow - the only time I get to go "outside" is when I can escape into the hallway and see which of our neighbors is cooking chicken or fish for dinner!

    Your cat pal,

    Mica

    P.S. Petey dit "Bonjour mes amis" aussi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.