Tuesday 8 July 2008

Love! Fun! Sun!

Sen-Chan: It all happened so fast that I am still having to pinch Tom to believe it, but I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! I read a post yesterday on pretty Isis' blog, in which she said she was looking for a boyfriend. I wrote to her and offered my ever-lasting friendship,  and she said YES! I am so happy! Isis, you will not regret your decision! Aside from being perfect in every way, you have the most adorable eartufts! 

Here I am, helping #1 with the blogging, and with Isis' blog open on our screen:


I am not sure why #1 doesn't appreciate my input efforts more...


By the way, I thought I would just mention in passing that tomorrow is a big day for me... You see, I was born on July 9th, 2007...

Tom: Whilst Sen-Chan was busy flirting and dreaming of lovely girls, I had FUN in the SUN! Yes, the weather is finally improving and #1 took me for a romp around a small lake, or is it a large pond?  There was no one there but us and I ran, and ran, and RAN! I got my feet wet and smelled all the wonderful new smells, and was even more full of joy than usual. Sadly, #1 hadn't taken her camera with her, so we will have to have a shot from the archives:



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sen! Isis is quite lovely! We understand running and new smells, Tom. It does seem that Moms miss a lot of fun shots of us somestimes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Sen you say such lovely things about me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sen! You and Isis make a lovely couple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sen-Chan, you are a lucky guy. I, too, adore the ear-tufts and paw-pads of my fellow felines.

    I've been assisting Ms. C more often with input, and she doesn't seem to be as excited about it as I thought she should be...

    Glad you're getting in a good romp, Tom! I'd love to join you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isis is a very beautiful and wonderful girlcat. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make a perfectly lovely couple! And so romantic too! Oh is there a PARTY tomorrow? Gosh I'm starting to feel old. I used to be the youngster around here and now I'm 2 and a half!

    Tom, you seem like a nice romping woofie! Sadly my Lap Lady and her horse Snap came upon some not so nice romping woofies in the woods over the weekend. They were VISHUS with teeth bared and they wanted to BITE poor Snap. But they looked nothing like you and your friendly face!

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sen-Chan :)
    I saw your comment at another blog ans dropped by to say Hi!! I'm Mickey and I have 2 sisfurs Georgia & Tillie .
    You are lucky to have Isis as a girlfriend. She is a sweet cat :)
    You are most handsome and Tom is a really cool dog!!
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonne anniversaire Sen! Mica thought Isis was a real cutie, but he may be too old for her. It's been so hot and humid here, we didn't get to go for very long walks today. Mommy says its so humid that even my wire hair gets frizzy!

    Stay cool!

    Your pals,

    Petey and Mica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.