Monday 21 July 2008

Busy, Busy!

Tom: Our Sunday started out slow and relaxed but picked up pace later when #1 let both me and Sen-Chan out in the sunshine. We love to play tag when we're in the garden but that pussycat beats me every time. I am no slouch when it comes to galloping but Sen-Chan just flies. Here is an action shot of me trying to catch him:



You see what I mean... But we did have the best time! And then this morning, we had to take our guest back to the station and #1 said I could come too. She has a special dog hammock at the back of the car so I have the whole back seat to lounge in and play in. I love riding in the car!

When we came back, she took me for a little walk up the lane. I snuck into one of the fields and there was something that smelled so sweet in there! It was brown and gooey and I just rolled and rolled in it. You should have seen #1 when she saw me coming! She went straight for the hose and shampoo and she says that NOW, I smell sweet! I beg to differ but she never seems to agree with me on that...

Sen-Chan: I had the BEST time outside again yesterday. #1 actually left the terrace door open for part of the afternoon so I could go in and out. I whooped and bounded and explored. Here I am, looking very much the part of the wild adventurer:



The weather forecast is pretty good for the coming week, so paws crossed that she will let me out again very son!

10 comments:

  1. Wowie, those are great action shots of you two! I hope the weather's good this week, too, so that you can go outside again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had lots of time in the run over the weekend, so also enjoyed lots of running around! Isis spent time day dreaming about you between bouts of playing "fire cracker up my butt" and running round after me and Tigmut'hep like a girl possessed! ;) I'm pleased to say she's a lot calmer today and following eer assisting My Mummy in changing the bed this morning she's run around at a far calmer pace! ;)

    She says I must pass you kitty kisses or she'll put the bitey on my tail...! So eer consider yourself eer kitty kissed by her will you buddy and save my dignity please! ;)

    Your fur-brother,
    Ramses

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can see there Tom less romantic than Sen-Cha who learn to inhale wild flowering.
    Enjoy boys!
    ViVi & AB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom, did you roll in some HONEY? Whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just caught up on your weekend! I'm sorry Tom but nothing much is quicker than a cat :). Animals always under-estimate my speed because of my rotund shape but I'm the fastest cat in the house!

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh....hehehe we were going to comment on the brown stuff but saw Daisy's funny comment. Our horse offers up lots of "honey" if you would like some.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the action shot! I would love to play chase with both of you.

    I'm not quite up to it yet, I've started running after my furrymice but I have not asked Ms. C to play chase with me this weekend.

    I think we're going to take the week easy... maybe she will have another nap on the couch with me? It's almost as good as tuna.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two are just gorgeous and I love the action shots:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow how cute are you two ~ hope you had lots of fun in your outdoor adventures ~ many purrs to you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  10. SnowForest's human here ~ I'd like to thank you for your kind words following the recent loss of our cat Forest ~ your support means a lot to us...sending many well wishes to both Tom and Sen...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.