Saturday 19 July 2008

Handsome Boys!

Tom: It's Saturday, the day our guest arrives. One friend of #1's is coming this afternoon to take me for a run, and another is taking her to the big train station, which is an hour away, to get her friend. Hurray again for friends!

It's grey out, although they have promised sun for later. I don't have a whole lot else to tell you, so I thought I would show off the gorgeous highlights on my ears!



Sen-Chan: If Tom can have a "show off" picture in today's blog, so must I! Here is one #1 took a couple of days ago, of me on the bookshelf above her desk. With me, that makes it two handsome boys!


7 comments:

  1. For sure #1 lives with two handsome boys: you Sen Chan & your friend Tom, and I can say you have both wonderfull ears.
    Have a nice week-end with your guests.
    Vivi & AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, your auburn-colored ears are very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom, you have very handsome ear-hairs! My mom says your ear-hairs are the same color as her head hairs! Sen-Chan, mom thinks you are very beautiful-but I told her that boys prefer the word "handsome".

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, you two are very handsome. of course you should have many photos of yourselves on your blog.

    woofs. from the 4Bs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a whole lotta handsome for one post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Handsomes!

    Ms. C has really enjoyed getting up-to-date with you, as she has been away for a few days. She says she wants to cuddle both of you!! Do you like to have your ears touched? I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Tom, yoo haf really nice ears. Sen Chan, were yoo over at da crews kissing Misty? Speedy is worried about losing his gerlfrend cat to you cuz yoo are handsome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.