Monday 14 July 2008

Opportunity Monday!

Sen-Chan: I know it's probably not really nice of me to take advantage of #1's current misfortune but I confess that I did!!! As she was moving pretty slowly when she opened the door to let Tom out this morning, I managed to sneak out and, of course, she couldn't run after me! So she just hobbled out after us, sat on her chair at the top of the slope and started to throw the Frisbee for Tom. As for me? Woo-Eeeeee!!! She told me later that I looked like a kangaroo! I was running like the wind, leaping up in the air. I could have probably caught that Frisbee from under Tom's nose if I had tried! Anyway, all good things come to an end. They played Frisbee for about 15 minutes and when they went back in, I went in too. Needless to say, #1 didn't have her camera (boy, was she kicking herself!), so here is a shot of me looking saintly instead:


Tom: I, on the other hand, am being a perfect gentleman and a truly excellent woofie! #1 told me that Ms. A and Pie would be coming by this afternoon so I could have a run with Pie, and I am just taking it easy in the meantime. And #1 can still be play Frisbee with me, which is very important. Now that I am a big boy, I always bring the Frisbee back to her.



8 comments:

  1. Sen-Chan,
    I think it is great that #1 is letting you out when they go out, even if she is snoopervising you. It sounds like you are really good about staying nearby, too. It wouldn't be as much fun if they couldn't see all your romping for themselves though, right?

    Tom, I love playing fetch too! Although a frisbee is a little much for my little mouth.
    Purrs,
    Your Friend Abby Normal

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 on one leg? That's too sad, if i come to visit you don't expect me playing "Friskies" euh?....
    I just love to run fast and o imagine Mr U nailed!
    I will offer you some balls: lampions & eggs
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do not care for frisbees as much as lizards, but it looks like you both are enjoying the outside, which is really the important thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dennis says don;t run too far too fast, always stay close to home. Dennis always hangs around his house to guard it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a big brave mancat venturing outside! I prefer to play in my run, after all the sky is just the right hight in that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe....good job taking advantage of #1! I wish we lived in the country as I'd love to sneak out like that. And catch a mouse!! You're too cool catching a mouse, Chase tells me stories about when he lived in the country and caught mice.

    Latte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tom, that is very, very good of you to always bring the Frisbee back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.