Friday 25 July 2008

Resting Easy

Tom: We always seem to have a lot of action shots in our blog, so we thought we would give you a more restful experience today! Of course, in my case, I like to have action tools by my side, in case I might get a sudden urge to romp:



#1 says that when I dream, I often go "woof" in my sleep! The only time that I am really quiet is when I sleep with you know who tucked into me:



Sen-Chan: Needless to say, #1 has a wide selection of sleep shots of me available. When I sleep, I often like to stretch out:



or do yoga in my dreams:



And of course keep a paw on the important stuff...



8 comments:

  1. Good morning! Relaxing and sleeping is a great way to begin the weekend. I am letting my paws dangle off the desk at this very moment.

    Tom, that is very wise of you to keep your action tools handy. I often like to sit on mine.

    Purrs,
    Abby Normal

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like to sleep on the mouse, while Mom's hand is on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, Sen-Chan, that keyboard is the important stuff and if your mom sits down to post, you'll know and you can get her to post for YOU! I like all your sleepin' shots, 'cause they're very relaxin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, your shots are so relaxing, we're both going to go take a nap, just as soon as we finish this commen.....ZZZZZZZZ, (snore bark)zzzzzzzzz


    (From Petey and Mica...shh! They're sound asleep.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, you wouldn't get too much rest with the Lap Lady around she'd be kissing you and waking you up all of the time! You're a cute sleeper.

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute how the two of you sleep all curled up together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS. I have given you The Cool Cat Award, Sen-Chan! Stop by my blog to see about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonjour,how are you doing today,so nice you came to tea at the garden.You know the saying,fighting like cats and dogs?
    Well,you proof this saying is wrong...So sweet, to see you together sleeping.Greets from Mr Bee and the Dutchess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.