Wednesday 23 July 2008

Our Friend Pie

Tom: Aside from having a kind and loving #1, friends are among the most important things in life, and I consider myself very lucky in that category. One of my best friends is a lovely lady called Pie. I have mentioned her before as we had several walks together last week when #1 was incapacitated and Ms. A came to take me out. Last night, #1 and I were invited to dinner at Ms. A's and I got a chance to spend the whole evening with Pie! It was a beautiful evening and the people ate out on the terrace while we romped and romped and romped... and finally flopped:










Sen-Chan: For some obscure reason, I was not invited yesterday and I had to, sniff...., spend the whole evening at home by myself, sniff..... But I wanted to tell you that Pie is my friend too! In fact, I call her Sweetie-Pie! Apparently, Ms. A is not quite sure whether she wants to cover me in kisses or eat me up, but I know it's the former! See for yourselves:




11 comments:

  1. Its really nice to have good friends! I don't think I'd like to visit them, I like when they come to our house.

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Looks like they are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sen, you look like you're telling Pie some secrets! And what a lovely romp you two had, Tom. Pie looks like a great pal.

    Your pals,

    Petey and Mica

    P.S. Mica added "I like to visit with Petey's friends too, Sen!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pie looks nice! And it seems as though she got all tired out from all that running around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor, poor Sen-Chan, I will come over to keep you company next time they "don't invite" you on one of their romps!

    I agree with you, how could anyone not prefer to cover you with kisses?

    Purrs,
    Abby Normal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pie seems to be a good friend to both of you..that's pretty neat! I wonder why Pie is called "Pie"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm so glad you have such a nice friend Tom. it looks like she is fun to wrestle with!

    Sen, i'm very sorry you had to spend the night alone. no wonder you're upset. next time, i'll telyport over and help you trash the house in retaliation

    ReplyDelete
  8. we like Pie. she looks like a lot of fun and a good friend too. we know how important friends are.

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, that's lovely and if I had the chance I'd do exactly the same to you too Sen! Oh yes I'd cover your lovely sorrel furs in kitty kisses... :)

    Purrs,
    Isis
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're sorry to had to stay home while the woofies rompeed, Sen. If you had gone you may have been trampled in the excitement! We think you were much safer at home napping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure Pie is a good friend for both.
    My dear Sen, i missed the party too, Pie and Tom cannot run as fast (and as far) i do.
    Your ViVi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.