Tuesday 26 December 2023

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: #1 says they call today Boxing Day. That's fine but I have not seen any boxes or anyone boxing, so I remain dubious... We hope you all had a lovely Christmas day. Ours was quiet but nice. Tomorrow, we have our big lunch for friends and family, and #1 is beginning to get ready for that. In the interim, here is a pic of me relaxing as I enjoy the Christmas tree:


We also have a guest appearance by our neighbour kitty, Shana. #1 looked after her when her family were away on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. #1 says she's a cutie. I'll take her word for it.


Oh, I almost forgot. You know how I'm always the one with the bad news about #1's travels? Well, here I am again... She is abandoning us on Friday 29th to go and see the new year in with friends in Luxembourg. She'll be back the evening of January 2nd. Mr. G will look after us, so al is well.


11 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a nice Christmas, ours was quiet too. Tomorrow we have friends and neighbours coming for drinks and a buffet supper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do a great job of keeping us posted on #1 comings and goings. glad you had a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tama-Chan, have a great few days with #1 before she parties elsewhere. Shana does look to be a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you'll find some boxes! Or find some things for your 'servants/help'

    Maybe you should hide the keys OR trade for the promise of some treats from her trip

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - I wish you could come along on my 'ventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lulu: "Humans love to go see people on holidays!"
    Java Bean: "Ayyy, they sure do! Mama and Dada are probably abandoning us on New Year's Eve as well! Fortunately they usually just walk around the corner to their friends' house and come back the same night."
    Charlee: "They say that when the ball drops in New York City, New Year's Eve is over, and since that happens at 9pm our time it makes for an early night."
    Chaplin: "That's okay with us!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me and mum had a quiet Christmouse too. Cuddles, naps, good foods.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had a quiet Christmas. Just3Cats and san only. Your Christmas celebrations sounds spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello pretty Tama! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Shana is a pretty one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your big lunch. I hope some of the food is earmarked for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look very relaxed while enjoying your Christmas tree, Tama-Chan. We hope #1 has a good time on her trip and know you all will be well cared for by Mr. G.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.