Monday 18 December 2023

Manly Monday

 

Ollie: As we mentioned yesterday, I went on a marvellous adventure with #1, Mr. G, and Ms. R on Saturday. I got to ride in a carriage pulled by The Big V and Miss Toscane, and I also got to discover a beautiful town called Gaillon and a marvellous castle!

Here I am with Mr. G in the courtyard of the castle:


Here is the castle. Isn't it beautiful? It was apparently the first Renaissance castle to be built in France!


And here is the view back over the town from the  castle:


The Big V: I didn't get to go up to the castle. Maybe next time. But we took lots and lots of people on rides around town!



Momo: I also get a great view from my sky hammock!


Ryū-Chan: Here I am looking up at Momo in his sky hammock:


Benny: I am the one who sings in this house, so I am practicing my Christmas Carols.

Photo: Mr. G

We wish you all a very good week!

10 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a lovely time, Ollie. Vidock and Toscane look very impressive pulling the carriage. The castle is beautiful. Everyone looks handsome and manly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't fall Momo! Love the castle, Lynn would enjoy a walk about there! Precious

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a happy ride you all had, wow on the castle.. I have seen a fake castle here, but never a real one

    ReplyDelete
  4. You boys are all looking great! How nice that you got to ride in a carriage pulled by the Big V, Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all such wonderful photos and that castle is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great 'venture for you Ollie!

    Thanks fur sharing all those awesome pictures -

    H&K&W.
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: NAK says even the KHAT photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you were being rewarded foir being such a good dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oona: "Oona wishes she had a sky hammock!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.