Friday 29 December 2023

Family Friday With Momo and Ryū

 

Momo-Chan: Today is the day that #1 leaves to go to her friends in Luxembourg and Mr. G moves in to look after us. We are so lucky to have him!

Did I mention that I had sent some toys to my brother, Tokyo, for Christmas? He lives with Ms. P, the vet tech at Dr. C's and #1 asked if we could have some fresh pics of him, so here they are:





Yes, those are pictures of Tokyo, not me! Ms. P said that we are like "two drops of water", perfectly identical! The only difference is that he is an only kitty whereas I have my brothers to play with and Queen Tama to worship.

Ryū-Chan: I have a family picture to share too! My breeder, Ms. V, sent #1 a photo of my great grandmother! Her name is Hattie Wavetail. She lives in England with a friend of Ms. V's. She is about the same age as our Tama-Chan and she too is a Queen! So I guess that makes me a Prince!

We will not be blogging tomorrow, Saturday 30th. #1 will be in Luxembourg and busy with her friends. But please join us for our last Snuggles on Sunday post of the year on the 31st.


10 comments:

  1. Tokyo is very handsome just like you, his brother. Your grandmother is beautiful too, Ryū.
    I hope #1 has a wonderful time in Luxembourg, and I will see you all on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great trip and a safe one #1 and wow, they are identical. looks just like our Momo.. your grandmother is beautiful. Beau knows none of he relatives, but he knows he has us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these beautiful family photos! Wishing your #1 safe travels.
    Enjoy your time with Mr G. So nice you have him to step in to care for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pictures of your relatives. We hope #1 has a lovely time visiting her friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More MARSHMALLOW!!!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie! Oui, you are all very lucky to have Mr G! And #1 just has to bring you something back from her trek away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlee: "Fun times with toys! You and your brother are two peas in a pod, Momo-Chan!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Tokyo looks just like you, Momo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, twins, and good looking ones, you are too! Tell #1 to travel safely and be alert at all times. Happy New Year from all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Momo, your brother is certainly your purrfect twin.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.