Saturday 2 December 2023

Sei-Chan's Souvenir Saturday

 

Rainbow Sei: What with all the catching up she had to do after her American friends left, #1 has had a busy week and she did not have enough time to look back through the archives properly to help me with today's post, but we will make do with what we have.

Let me start with myself. Don't I look regal?


And here is my beautiful Yuu-Chan. Doesn't he look sweet?


Next, we have little Genji. He was quite the lover and adored #1.


Here is Da Beebs at play:


Here is one of me with my Tommy. I do love him!



Tommy so loved life and #1 still can't believe he is gone. I know he misses her a lot too.




Here is our beautiful Hotesse, the sweetheart of us all at the Bridge.


And we did manage to find a pic of Ikkyu, the first among us all!


Wishing you all a lovely "Seiturday"!

10 comments:

  1. There is no choosing the most handsome. All are too beautiful in their own. #1 has great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those precious photos still make my eyes weepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way the sun is shining through your ears. They are all lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These souvenirs come with such bittersweet smiles -

    My #1 hopes NAT is running around with NAK!
    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - we are formulating our 'ventures for later today - but they will be tasty fun...with a pup cup for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all of you angels are beautiful. Regal is the best description for you. thanks for the dash into the past..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Poupounette,
    All sweet and loving pets and those memories stay with us forever!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all such sweet memories of the Rainbow Bridge gang.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many beautiful angels, loved and remembered. Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.