Tuesday 22 March 2022

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Happy Spring Dear Friends! We are set for an entre week of sunpuddles here at Poupounette Central, and I plan on taking full advantage of each and every one of them!

To start with, here are some pics that #1 took yesterday. I thought I would try the new scratcher bed as a change from my usual lounge:



But that does not mean that I have totally given up the Scratch Lounge Classic!


I have been trying out a new lateral dangle technique. What do you think?

And now, if you will excuse me, I do need my beauty sleep!


12 comments:

  1. that's a super technique... do you think it works for dogs too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That new scratcher lounge looks quite cozy Tama, but the sofa is the most comfy place to have a nap :)
    A very nice lateral dangle too ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having very good weather too. It could do with warming up a bit though. Your lateral dangle is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a cat of a thousand positions! the new dangle is purrrrrfect! your furs are most beautiful in sunshine..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am ready to get my beauty sleep once my #1 heads to The GKP -

    Sadly, no SUNpuddles for me -

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you've tucked your noggin under in that last pic, Tama-Chan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely poses little lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure look cute sweet Tama, but you always do. Your new scratcher looks like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always nice seeing you, Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are looking great, Miss Tama. We enjoy a good nap too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.